My name is Thembelihle; I am a single mother to a sensational baby girl thriving in toddlerhood.
Birthing as a single mother, I was enraged at the lack of support women receive when they become mothers. I became passionate about helping awaken the parent and facilitating the transition from a maiden into motherhood. My goal is to ensure that the mother feels heard, seen, and validated.
I have a background in conscious coaching, life coaching, and NLP (Neuro-Linguistics Programming) and offer one-on-one, non-judgemental, emotional, and practical postpartum support (for both the mother and newborn).
I assist with the emotional and physical changes that occur after baby has been born:
• Emotional support through non-judgmental listening
• Opportunities to take time to take care of yourself (healing
baths, foot soaks, pampering or simply bath /shower)
• Guided meditations for physical rest and emotional
• Rest! Rest! Rest! Give you the opportunity to have a nap
while I visit
• Physical support by taking care of home responsibilities
around the house (if needed) and do the things you don't get
around to doing
• Teaching you how to take care of a newborn baby, including
baby's first bath
• I offer a range of natural and holistic remedies to aid recovery
We must create an environment where the mother feels nurtured, empowered, and proud of the process you have been through. I will not rest until we have built a solid foundation for a new mother and her new baby to thrive on.
I serve the Joburg Central area: Rosebank, Norwood, Houghton, Orange Grove, The Parks, Illovo, Bramley, Melrose Craighall, Dunkeld, Hyde Park
*I am experienced in providing postpartum care, and I am currently in the process of completing the required hours to
gain full certification as a PPCP.
You are welcome to contact me:
Phone: 079 144 4124